Why Work Here?
“This is a unique opportunity for an entry level sales professional to gain a lot of experience, fast.”
Did you know 67% of small to mid-size business (SMB) owners say acquiring new customers is the most frustrating obstacle they face outside of funding? At LeadGen Compass our mission is to provide clients with simple, easy to understand tools to acquire new customers. We describe our process as “more leads, better results” and we’re looking for the right person to help us spread our message and develop relationships with growing SMBs all over the USA.
If you have an interest in helping businesses grow and you’re skilled at building relationships over the phone and via web-conferencing, consider becoming one our Digital Marketing Sales Representatives. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with our list of growing businesses, differentiating us from the competition, and creating value-added relationships with referrers.
This position requires the Digital Marketing Sales Representative to call on our database of growing companies, their sales and marketing staff, and LeadGen Compass co-workers to accomplish our goals. Digital Marketing Sales Representatives must be knowledgeable about business-to-business sales and how our products and services fit into our customer’s businesses. We’re interested in your proven ability to secure new business while providing outstanding customer service. Backgrounds in direct sales or marketing will be preferred. Digital Marketing Sales Representatives will be immersed in LeadGen Compass’ vision and values in order to communicate the vision to prospective clients, referral sources, and LeadGen Compass staff. Other duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Utilizing company software programs to maintain and track referrals and current client information.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly goals given by management.
- Submitting weekly activity reports and reviewing with the management team.
- Strive to maintain positive internal and external customer relationships.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively, and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Plan and organize work to ensure its completion.
- Demonstrates reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected time frames.
- Will be expected to meet all productivity requirements.
Are you the right fit? Please apply if you have these qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in B2B sales.
- Strong understanding of lead generation, online marketing, and the needs of the customer.
- Competent in the use of office productivity software.
- Proficient in multi-tasking, organization, and ability to research and resolve independently.
- Must be an above average communicator.
About LeadGen Compass
LeadGen Compass is a division of Goleads, a 20 year old marketing database company based in Omaha near Dodge & I680. In the last ten years the number of sales and marketing tools for growing a business have multiplied a hundredfold, confusing business owners about which direction to take. We want to make sales and marketing tools simple to use, easy to understand, and incredibly effective. This is why we’re expanding our outsourced sales lead generation service. If you’re searching for an opportunity with a startup-like, marketing-technology driven company that has the backing of a 20 year old brand, LeadGen Compass may be what you’ve been looking for.
This is a full time position with Salary + Commission and Bonuses
- Small office setting
- Plenty of close parking
- Owner that values input
- Paid time off
- Free Friday breakfasts
- Bill’s Early Fridays
- No overtime
- Daytime business hours